Upd. at 15:43 Here is Real Madrid press release… Cadena COPE and Cadena SER confirmed the information that had been published by SPORT in January, that Madrid and Atletico were being investigated by FIFA. 4. At the same time, it is surprising that certain media outlets insist on connecting the latest signings with a hypothetical sanction, as there is no relationship between the signing of players and their subsequent inscription, which is what FIFA prohibits. EFE In the statement, the club reiterate they have “always scrupulously adhered to the FIFA regulations” and lamented that these reports, which “intended to cause harm” had been published. 29/04/2015 1. That said information is completely false, as demonstrated by the fact that the Spanish Football Federation has spoken to different media outlets to refute the claims that Real Madrid is implicated in any kind of irregular activity when it comes to signing minors. 3. Real Madrid is once again saddened by these reports, some of which are intended to cause harm, the only aim of which are to implicate the club in supposed infractions that have not been committed. CEST Real Madrid have released a statement on Wednesday calling the information about a possible transfer ban “absolutely false”. —- In view of last night’s reports, alluding to supposed legal sources, about a future sanction against Real Madrid for possible infractions in the signing of foreign minors, the club would like to state the following: 2. Real Madrid reiterates that the club has always scrupulously adhered to the FIFA regulations, as was explained in detail in the official announcement dated 26 January 2015. It had been reported on Tuesday night that both Madrid and Atletico would face sanctions for the signings of minors, as Barcelona were previously punished for in the past. 5. Real Madrid reiterates once again its absolute committment to the defence, protection and the correct and healthy development of minors, which take precedence over sporting interests and, as a consquence, confirms its total support of these FIFA regulations and the club’s adherence to them.
Sport EN The same report, which has also been produced by the Daily Mail, suggested that Perez has also been in contact with Porto’s Julen Lopetegui, Napoli’s Rafa Benitez and Borussia Dortmund’s Jurgen Klopp. 18/05/2015 “Rafa Benitez would be the favourite of the other managers on the list, while Lopetegui is the least likely, even though he has been sounded out.” Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has rejected the chance to return to Real Madrid, according to information from Sky Sports. CEST Madrid president Florentino Perez apparantly got in contact with his former coach to ask him if he would come back to Spain to take the place of current boss Carlo Ancelotti. Upd. at 13:54 “Mourinho, as expected, said no,” the Sky Sports journalist claimed. Ancelotti is under pressure following his failure to win either La Liga or the Champions League this season, but he does have the backing of his players.
Jese has been convinced and Real Madrid are in agreement. Coach Zinedine Zidane has given his approval to the operation. Now it’s just a matter of Jese, whose current terms expire in 2017, extending his contract until 2021. Jese Rodriguez, Espanyol’s ‘shock’ signing for next season, is taking huge steps towards the Barcelona-based side. Upd. at 21:59 The club began talks to sign the Real Madrid forward a while ago, but the arrival of Quique Sanchez Flores as manager has sped things up to the point of the deal edging towards completion, as revealed by SPORT. CEST Jese’s arrival will provide the squad with a great deal of quality. He’s one of the pearls of the Madrid academy, but he needs regular football to push on, as was the case with Lucas Vazquez and, this season, Marco Asensio. As for Asensio, Espanyol will have to wait until August to see if they can sign him and Diego Llorente on loan. There’s just one small detail which needs to happen first. Jese needs to reach an agreement with Madrid to extend his contract before joining Espanyol on loan. But the most important matters are already tied up – the player and Madrid are ready to do the deal. The appointment of Quique Sanchez Flores has been key. The coach has spoken with the player and explained the project being undertaken at Cornella-El Prat. It’s excited Jese. Quique wants the Canary Islander to be the reference of his ambitious team’s attack next season. OPTION TO BUY 15/06/2016 It’s a good opportunity for everyone. Madrid have already had good experiences with sending players on loan to Espanyol and believe he will develop by playing regularly; Jese needs minutes to demonstrate his quality; and Espanyol will get a quality forward. Espanyol feel the deal is almost done. They are convinced it will be completed once Jese renews with Madrid. They will pay the 23-year-old’s wages and will have an option to buy. There is a great deal of excitement within the club about the move. Lluis Miguelsanz
The new target is to sign a central defender and a left-back, while Jese Rodriguez remains an option further forward. Jose Manuel Jurado is set to become Espanyol’s third signing of the summer after deals were confirmed for goalkeeper Roberto Jimenez and forward Jose Antonio Reyes. Upd. at 14:34 Lluis Miguelsanz Jurado came through the ranks at Real Madrid before moving to Atletico Madrid in 2006. He has also represented Mallorca and Spartak Moscow, while being capped by Spain up to U21 level. For now, Espanyol have only been able to announced two signings as Sanchez Flores works down his list of objectives, which includes players he knows well and others who he’s interested in from the shortlist put together by sporting director Angel Gomez. What’s true is that the Premier League side have facilitated the deal by negotiating an affordable price for the player, who only signed a three-year deal with the club last summer. However, they’re re-modelling the squad and are prepared to sell some of the perceived older players – Jurado has just turned 30. CEST 01/07/2016 The price for the Watford attacking midfielder will be around 2.5 million euros and, as has been the case with the other signings, he will arrive at the request of new manager Quique Sanchez Flores.
Neymar has been accused of not paying full taxes between 2011 and 2013, and those accusations led to the player’s assets being seized, assets worth a total of 62 million US dollars. 19/10/2017 IN SPORT.ES EFE/Sport EN CEST PSG’s Edinson Cavani: Neymar and I do not need to be friends Neymar has been fined 1.19m dollars (3.8m Brazilian reales) for attempting to delay a tax evasion case. The PSG forward’s companies who manage him and his parents have also been fined by the court on Tuesday. Upd. at 21:03 Man City’s Kevin De Bruyne wants to earn as much as PSG’s Neymar Neymar, multado con 1,2 millones de dólares por evasión fiscal RELATED STORIES
Advertisement 2r3iNBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs437emWingsuit rodeo📽Sindre E5sj( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) yux3zWould you ever consider trying this?😱a28m8Can your students do this? 🌚cfr0Roller skating! Powered by Firework Advertisement Advertisement
Advertisement hNBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs5bu3wWingsuit rodeo📽Sindre Eivr( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) 2ceulWould you ever consider trying this?😱86fqxCan your students do this? 🌚9fRoller skating! Powered by Firework FC Goa registered an emphatic 3-1 victory over Chennaiyin FC in their second game of Hero Indian Super League 2018-19. Both the managers made only one change to their opening fixture as Anirudh Thapa came on for Isaac Vanmalsawma for Chennaiyin FC and Edu Bedia replaced Carlos Pena for FC Goa.Advertisement FC Goa players celebrate after taking their victory over Chennaiyin FC (Source: Indian Super League)FC Goa looked menacing from the opening whistle and broke the deadlock at the 12th-minute itself. Coro missed the pass from Lenny at the by-line, but the ball fell into the path of Edu Bedia instead. The Spaniard made no error in guiding the ball towards the bottom corner. Chennaiyin looked to bounce back and created some wonderful half-chances courtesy of Raphael Augusto, Inigo Calderon, and Gregory Nelson. However, they had failed to get the equalizer as the scoreline read 1-0 in favor of the Gaurs at the halftime.FC Goa had doubled the lead at 53rd minute when Chennaiyin defense was caught napping. Hugo Boumous’ cross should have been cut away by Mailson Alves or Eli Sabia, but both of them decided otherwise and the ball fell at Coro’s mercy. The Spaniard smashed it across a hapless Karanjit.Advertisement FC Goa continued piling misery on the home side when they tripled the lead at the 80th minute. Coro flicked the towards Fall who had come forward for the corner kick. Karanjit had no chance whatsoever to save the goal when the Senegalese towered his header.Chennaiyin FC did get a consolation at the 95th minute when Eli Sabia looped over Fall to score a goal from a corner kick. Tomorrow, Bengaluru FC will take on Jamshedpur FC at the Kanteerava Stadium before ISL goes for a 10-day break.Advertisement Advertisement
Advertisement 1l6m4NBA Finals | Brooklyn Vsyybz2Wingsuit rodeo📽Sindre E2lse( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) 7snochWould you ever consider trying this?😱864mCan your students do this? 🌚5bRoller skating! Powered by Firework (Photo Courtesy: Hindustan Times)Advertisement Meet the man who despite losing both his arms in an accident as a child decided to achieve the impossible. Twenty six year old Amir Hussain Lone went on to defy all odds, mastering the game of cricket and become the captain of the Jammu and Kashmir para-cricket team.Advertisement Amir Hussain Lone became target of an accident at the age of eight at his family’s saw mill in Indian-occupied Kashmir that cost him both of his arms but that did not stop him from achieving his dreams.During an interview, Lone reveals his struggles of playing the sport without any arms, saying: “Before the tragedy I had no passion for cricket – it was only afterwards that my love for the sport began. I used to go to our neighbour’s home to watch games because we didn’t have a TV set at home, but then one day, when I was cheering on my favourite cricket players, they turned the TV set off and asked me to leave.”Advertisement “That hurt me. I left, but I still wanted to watch the match. I ended up watching a whole innings from outside, spying through a crack in their window, and it was at that moment that my feelings for cricket crystallised and I pledged that I would play,” he went on to state.Talking about his disability, Lone goes on to shed light on the numerous challenges he had to endure including people who said he was better of dead.“Our society seems to have a problem with disability. Here I was, having lost both my arms, and a lot of people used to say that I would’ve been better off dead, even to my face,” said Amir.Despite all this, it is highly impossible to imagine how Amir was able to rise to such heights in his life. Here is look at the exceptional skills portrayed by Amir out on the field.Also Read:Tim Paine says DRS is not a perfect system Advertisement
Advertisement o63NBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs6m8cWingsuit rodeo📽Sindre E8qor( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) kjw7tWould you ever consider trying this?😱1x0nbCan your students do this? 🌚t58loRoller skating! Powered by Firework Liverpool pass a tough test at Anfield tonight to beat Crystal Palace 4-3, who put up quite the tough fight against the Reds, as extra time goals on both ends see a Premier League thriller end with the hosts getting away with the three points, taking them 7 points above the rest.Advertisement Credits – ReutersJurgen Klopp’s men managed to fend off the swift and agile visitors tonight, but immense credit to Roy Hodgson’s Crystal Palace who went down, but not without putting up a fierce and tough fight.Liverpool appeared threatening right from the start but it was Andros Townsend who put the visitors ahead in the 34th minute when Zaha pulled the ball back from the byline only to have Townsend fire it past Alisson from 12 yards away. The Eagles lead at the break.Advertisement It was about time when Klopp’s prized attack did something when Liverpool took control of the game after the break, until just a minute into it, a van Djik volley deflected off McCarthur has Salah tap the ball in to clinch the equalizer for the hosts.Liverpool took the lead just 7 minutes later in the 53rd minute through Firmino, whose weak shot deflected off Kouyate’s left foot sees the ball past the goal line.Advertisement The visitors weren’t far behind when in the 65th minute, a Milivojevic’s corner kick is met by a bullet header from Tomkins to put Palace back into the game. However, Salah’s next strike 10 minutes later cancelled it out.The drama ensued in the dying seconds of the 90th when Milner was sent off for taking Zaha down.Liverpool lead 3-2 in extra time with one man short, and a well placed Sadio Mane strike 2 minutes past 90 has Anfield roaring with the feeling of victory. However, things looked a bit grim when Palace substitute Max Meyer fired the third one past Alisson to give hopes of a historic comeback, but was only met with the final whistle moments later.Surely a thriller to remember for a few years to come!The win takes Liverpool 7 points clear at the top of the Premiership. Advertisement
Image Courtesy: New Indian ExpressAdvertisement 3lswsNBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs6yxWingsuit rodeo📽Sindre Ed3rw7( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) 77cgWould you ever consider trying this?😱14Can your students do this? 🌚8sb6cRoller skating! Powered by Firework The 33-year-old announced his retirement from the sport after he was snubbed for the World Cup repeatedly. Rayudu represented India across 61 international fixtures in two formats of the game.Advertisement Image Courtesy: New Indian ExpressAmbati Rayudu reportedly conveyed his decision to retire to the Hyderabad Cricket Association who further relayed the message to the BCCI.Rayudu’s decision to retire was flared by the BCCI’s decision to call-up Mayank Agarwal ahead of the right-handed batsman who was placed on the standby list after failing to make the cut into the initial 15-member squad.Advertisement The batsman represented the two most successful franchises in the history of the IPL, Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings. As far as the International level is concerned, Rayudu made his mark in the ODI format having played 55 ODIs and boasting an average of 47 with 3 centuries to his name. The 33-year-old never received an opportunity to play in the longest format for India.The BCCI released a statement regarding Rayudu’s departure from the game and thanked him for his contributions. The statement reads:Advertisement “Ambati Rayudu has announced his retirement from all formats of the game. Having first made his first-class debut in the 2001-02 season for Hyderabad in a Ranji Trophy pre-quarterfinal match against Himachal Pradesh, Rayudu went on to play 55 ODIs and 6 T20Is for India,” the BCCI release said. “BCCI congratulates Rayudu on a successful journey and for his contribution to Indian cricket.”Read Also:Gautam Gambhir lashes out at BCCI following Ambati Rayudu’s retirement earlier in the dayRavindra Jadeja hits back at Sanjay Manjrekar for his comments on the all-rounder Advertisement